Thursday, April 22, 2010

Food For Thought..

So I haven't posted any dinner ideas for a few days, not because of lack of trying new recipes, but for the lack of anything worth posting. I'm really starting to realize how different people's taste buds are. The last few recipes I've tried have come from really popular food blogs and have been kind of big flops in our house. I tried a ham and macaroni skillet dish that was just kind of bland and just overall not very good, I did a honey glazed chicken which I expected to be sticky sweet and yummy and ended up being kind of a funky tangy, just didn't work for me, and there's been a couple others, these are just the ones that come to mind. Anyway needless to say it makes me wonder what everyone thinks of the recipes I've posted. I've gotten some positive feedback on a few of the recipes like the Chicken Broccoli Braid, Chili Lime Tostadas, and the Crock Pot Chicken Marinara. Anyway I'm just wondering if anyone has any suggestions in types of recipes or recipes containing certain ingredients. I hate the recipes where it uses things you never have or would never use again and I know there's maybe a few on here that have things that not everyone keeps on hand. So once again I'm just looking for feedback, which recipes sound good, or what kind of ingredients you keep on hand and would like to see in recipes. Anyway any feedback would be great.

No comments:

Post a Comment