Saturday, March 6, 2010

Tangy Barbecue Chicken

This is another quick and easy crock pot recipe. This recipe was actually suggested to go over a baked potato, but I chose to make it a sandwich and I'm sure there's plenty of other ways to eat it as well. I hope you enjoy this super easy twist on barbecue chicken.



4-5 chicken breasts
12 oz bottle barbecue sauce (I use Famous Dave's)
1/2 c. Italian dressing or anything similar I used a sundried tomato dressing and it turned out great
1/4 c. brown sugar
2 T. worcestershire sauce

Combine barbecue sauce, dressing, brown sugar, and worcestershire and pour over chicken in crock pot. Cook on low for 6-8 hours of high for 3-4. I threw my chicken in frozen and cooked on low for about 8 hours. I cut this recipe in half and had enough for about 6 sandwiches.

No comments:

Post a Comment