Sunday, March 28, 2010

Baked Sweet Potato Fries

I love this recipe for sweet potato fries. They're super easy to make and it makes me feel like I'm eating healthier than just a regular fry. I'm not a big fan of frying, not for the reasons that I probably should be, but just because I feel it is time consuming and messy. I made these along with chili cheese dogs in a bundle which was another Rachael Ray recipe from her Yum-O cook book. They were good but I think they could have been better. It was pretty much a glorified pig in a blanket with chili and cheese using refrigerated pizza crust. Anyway if I ever get around to making it better I'll post the recipe if not you can kinda guess and try it yourself.
I found the recipe for these sweet potato fries on Ourbestbites.com. There's also a recipe for coconut chicken on there as well which is really good with these fries. Anyway here's the link for Baked Sweet Potato Fries http://www.ourbestbites.com/2009/01/baked-sweet-potato-fries.html

No comments:

Post a Comment