Saturday, January 30, 2010

Hula Sandwiches

Friday night has become kind of a sandwich night at my house. They're easy to make and easy to clean up which makes for a perfect weekend meal. I wasn't too sure about this sandwich, I'm not a huge ham sandwich kind of person usually, but if you add a little bbq sauce and pineapple I'm in. There's not much to making these, definitely not rocket science, but it works for a quick weekend meal instead of eating out which is what we use to do. So if your looking for a new sandwich to try this one is worth giving a shot.

plain bagels
deli sliced ham (1/2 lb will do about 4 sandwiches)
pineapple rings
bbq sauce ( I use Famous Dave's Honey BBQ)
swiss cheese

In the same order as listed layer ing. on bagel. Wrap in tin foil and bake at 375 for 15 min. I even toasted mine a tiny bit before just so it wouldn't be soggy but I don't think I needed to as it toasted a little in the oven.

FYI this is another recipe I got from realmomkitchen.com

No comments:

Post a Comment