Friday, May 13, 2011

Rosemary Ranch Chicken

I have to admit I was a little concerned about the ranch dressing in this, but it turned out so yummy! This is definitely a new favorite chicken recipe of mine and the best part is it's so easy. I love when the weather changes and we can barbecue, no clean up, and better yet my husband cooks it! Anyway here's the slightly altered recipe from Allrecipes.com.


1/2 cup olive oil
1/2 cup ranch dressing
3 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
1 tablespoon minced fresh rosemary (I used 1 t. dried rosemary)
1 teaspoon salt
1 teaspoon lemon juice
1 teaspoon white vinegar
1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
1 tablespoon white sugar
4 skinless, boneless chicken breast halves cut into large chunks, or pounded out to 1/4 inch thickness

Combine first 9 ingredients and then add in chicken. Allow to marinade at least 6-8 hours. Grill 4-5 minutes on each side or until done.

No comments:

Post a Comment