Friday, May 27, 2011

Oreo Pudding Cookies

All I can say is yum!! These were so good, and the best part is they've stayed good for several days now, and were actually even better the second day. It's probably a good thing I'm pregnant right now because I can't eat as many as I'd really like to, not because I'm health conscience but I just feel stuffed pretty much all the time. You would think that I would learn and not torture myself by making stuff like this, but I just couldn't resist. Anyways, don't procrastinate make these ASAP!

Recipe found at thegirlwhoateverything.blogspot.com


1 cup butter, room temperature
3/4 cup brown sugar
1/4 cup white sugar
1 (4.2 ounce) package instant Oreo Pudding mix
2 1/4 cups flour
1 teaspoon baking soda
2 eggs
1 teaspoon vanilla
1/4 teaspoon salt
2 Hershey's Cookies N Cream Candy Bars broken into small pieces (I used the new Cookies and Cream Hershey Drops)
2 cups semi-sweet chocolate chips

Preheat oven to 350 degrees.

Combine flour, baking soda, and salt in a small bowl and set aside. Cream together butter and sugars. Beat in pudding mix until blended. Add the eggs and vanilla and mix well. Add the flour mixture and mix to combine. Stir in cookies n' cream pieces and chocolate chips.

Using a cookie dough scooper, place golf ball sized dough balls on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper. Bake at 350 degrees for 8 minutes. Let cookies cool for 5 minutes on baking sheet before moving to a cooking rack. Makes two dozen.

2 comments:

  1. those look so amazing! i just want to reach into the computer and take them. mmm. paul would go crazy over these. i will have to try them, and soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can I say amazing!!! I don't know if it is because I am pregnant or what but when I saw this recipe I went out and got all the stuff to make it. They are delicious!! Thanks for the recipe.

    ReplyDelete