Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Roasted Ranch Potatoes

So even though I try to make a weekly menu every week for some reason I always seem to forget to grab things at the grocery store, or because of changes in schedule I still seem to have days where I'm scrambling to decide what to make. Maybe one day I'll be good and keep freezer meals on hand for those crazy days, but until then it's nice to have quick and easy meals, or in this case a side for my chicken strips I decided to make. These roasted potatoes are super easy and super yummy. If you don't have a Ranch dressing pack on hand, a dry onion soup mix, or even an Italian dressing mix which I have yet to try would also work. I also added broccoli in as well, so try mixing up your vegetables as well. Sorry I have no picture for this one, but hopefully it'll be something I make again soon so that I can take one. Enjoy!

1/4 c. vegetable or olive oil
1 pkg. dry Ranch dressing- I accidentally grabbed a Ranch dip mix instead but still turned out yummy!
2 lbs. cubed potatoes, or any other vegetables you wish just adjust cooking time according, such as adding broccoli in after maybe 10 minutes.

Preheat oven to 450. In a Ziploc bag combine oil and dressing packet. Add in potatoes and mix to coat. Spread on cooking sheet and cook for 30-35 minutes.

No comments:

Post a Comment