Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Rainbow Chip Cookies

These cookies are a simple cake mix cookie, just one you may never have thought to use, Rainbow Chip! If I were to choose a box cake/cupcake as my favorite it would be Betty Crocker's Rainbow Chip cake mix, and don't forget the best part, frosting! So if you want a fun, easy, and yummy cookie give this one a try!


1 box Betty Crocker's Rainbow Chip cake mix
2 eggs
1/3 c. oil
Betty Crocker's Rainbow Chip frosting

Mix cake mix, eggs, and oil until fully incorporated. Roll into about 1 inch balls, then flatten with a a drinking glass, or if your lazy like me I just used my hands. Cook at 375 for 7-8 minutes. Allow to cool completely and frost.

4 comments:

  1. Ooooh. I think I might be picking me up a box of that real soon. Thanks for the idea. That's brilliant.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So, I made these the other day, but for some reason I got the funfetti cake mix and frosting. Maybe they taste like the rainbow chip, I don't know but they were dang good. Ben also informed me that they were his absolute favorite cookie. So, thanks.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So my sister baked the rainbow chip tonight and they where way to sugary but the funfetti is not that much sugary

      Delete
  3. Love these try them. Their good for familly get together

    ReplyDelete