Friday, January 27, 2012

Ultimate Chicken Strips

So I have a new obsession called PINTEREST!!! I am obsessed with it, hence I've totally slacked posting anything on this because anytime I'm on the computer I'm on pinterest..ok maybe not all the time but most of it. Ok really the reason for not posting is usually if I have any spare time I'm trying to take a nap to catch up on sleep. Anyway I found my new favorite food blog on there called plainchicken.com. She has so many awesome recipes which is where I got this one (it's also on the back of the Bisquick box.) Most of you if you've been on pinterest at all have seen the post for "crack potatoes" which is how I found her blog. Anyways you'll have to check it out she has a ton of simple great looking recipes including this one. These really are probably the best chicken strips I've ever made and literally only took me a few minutes to put together and best of all the whole family loved them.

Recipe slightly adapted from Bisquick


3 chicken breasts, cut into strips lengthwise
2/3 c. Bisquick
1/2 t. seasoning salt
1/2 t. paprika
1/2 c. shredded parmesan
garlic salt
1 egg, slightly beaten
3 T. melted butter

Preheat oven to 450.
Combine Bisquick, seasoning salt, paprika, and cheese in a shallow dish or large ziploc bag. Put egg in bowl. Dip chicken in egg, then dredge in Bisquick mixture. Place on cookie sheet and drizzle butter over chicken. Bake for 12-14 minutes

No comments:

Post a Comment