Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Grilled Pork Chops

Typically I don't really care for pork chops, but seeing as we have been given a ton of pork I guess I better find some recipes to use it up. The reason why I liked these pork chops is that they tasted like steak and all considering for a pork chops were really tender. If you don't have Montreal Steak seasoning you can use this one, although I highly suggest just buying it because it's great on hamburgers and steak, we buy it in the big Costco size containers which shows you how much we use it:) Anyway if your looking for a recipe for pork chops, or a cheap fix for steak this is your recipe!
Recipe found at Melskitchencafe.com
4 pork chop tenderloins- I used just regular bone-in pork chops just because that's what we had, but tenderloin would be much more tender, but either way is very good.
1/4 c. olive oil
2 1/2 T. soy sauce
1 t. Montreal Steak Seasoning

Combine everything in a ziploc bag and allow to marinade 6-8 hours up to over night. Grill until no longer pink but be careful as pork chops can dry out.

No comments:

Post a Comment